Follow Djrebeld on Twitter

Saturday 1 January 2011

Diddy - Dirty Money - Ass on the floor video

Diddy - Dirty Money - Ass on the floor

I was just about to put my laptop down and make myself something to eat when I came across this video. This track is Wicked. When I first had a listen to the 'Last train to Paris' album this was one of the only tracks to stand out for me. Even the heavily pushed 'Hello Good Morning' doesn't do it for me.

This track is produced by Swizz Beatz . You can tell his production sound from a mile off. I would go as far as to say the majority of his beats all sound the same. But putting that criticism aside he is a good producer. The bridge is very good with Diddy himself gracing us with his renowned lyrical skills.

What do you think? Are the girls getting their dues, or are they just for show?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment