Follow Djrebeld on Twitter

Saturday 1 January 2011

Tank - Now Or Never. album reveiw.

Tank - Now Or Never.

Happy new year 2011!

I first came across tank way back in 2001. His first hit was 'Maybe I deserve' which he wrote in the basement of his mothers home.It was a real R&B smash and got him a Grammy Nomination.

Tank is an out and out crooner. No mistaking that, but of all the crooners his profile is not that high for the abundance of talent he has. His voice resonates impressively over any track that he sings giving each song true meaning and realism, and am not just saying that. This album is in my humble opinion, definitely one to purchase.

Take his official track for instance 'emergency' it's well placed sound and banging bass line rings true to his original roots of R&B. His lyrics roll over and through the music effortlessly. This album will be used for the correct purpose's definitely. 

Stand out tracks are: Can I, *Amazing, *Sex Music, *Celebration Ft Drake and *Emergency.

I also didn't realise he wrote for so many other prominent R&B artists. 

His written major hits for: Omarion - O, Aaliyah - I can be, Jamie Foxx - Overdose, Chris Brown - Your man ain't me, Jennifer Hudson - we gone fight and the list goes on.
  
"My music is the real me, I’ll either live by that or I’ll die by that in this business, but I’ve got to be me"

Check out his feature single and video below. Emergency


No comments:

Post a Comment